Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Guest Blogger Wanted: Mental Health in Colorado

Recently on PBS, some professionals were interviewed about mental health in the U.S. and what people who knew the perpetrator of the Tucson tragedy should have done to help him. One expert said that citizens can call community mental health centers to report such a person. However, I am questioning whether or not that is true in Colorado.

@ConnectColorado is looking for guest bloggers who can write in response to the Tucson tragedy about how to access mental health services, how to help a person who is displaying mental health problems and not getting help and where citizens can call if they think someone needs help.

I will post your information on this blog and tweet it to the over 6,000 Colorado followers on @ConnectColorado. If you can contribute to this, please DM me. You have to be following me to DM me. If you are unable to DM, send me an @mention.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment